Friday 11 December 2020

Happy Breakup & Surprise reveal

Wow! It's been a while since we've uploaded this blog. There's been a lot going on In both of our lives.

One of the things is, that we broke up. No drama. Long distant relationship just wasn’t fit for either of us. In fact, it was more like a virtual relationship. It sucked both of our energy.

We're still good friends and writing partners. Practically nothing has changed, except we don't have the pressure of supporting each others. We do it, because we want to.

This won't be the last post In this blog. There will still be stuff about US prison system.

And about our upcoming book!

Freedom Forever!

-Alex


Hello Through Concrete Walls fans :-D

Yes, Alex and I broke up. But with that has come major events in both of our lives. Alex is finishing our coauthored manuscript and our love for writing has expanded beyond what a romance can incorporate. The love for literature is what brought us together, but a personal intimacy in this situation became a obligation over a passion.

As you can see our blog is now about to take a twist. With that I am willing to do something I feared prior to the empowerment of 2020:

I, Free, am unveiling myself as Heather Marie D'Aoust.

I am often seen as a bad person, post-conviction of 2008 when I committed a heinous crime in San Diego at the age of 14. However, I am going to be coming out soon with some very important and long-buried factors that played into the death of my adoptive mother and my resulting life sentence.

If you go to PrisonWriters.com I have only just begun with my first revelation reflecting back to my early teenage, traumatic years.

Alex is a great man who loved me despite knowing my story and the stigma I have lived with all of these years.

You were our readers knowing nothing of it and hopefully as you continue to visit our blog and both Alex and my personal interests, you will understand that this is not about evening scores or revenge. This is about truth. This is about passion- Alex and I love our writing and we love our friendship.

Thank you for having an open mind and heart (hopefully!!!)

Love, Free/Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment